Eumora Facial Bar Experience - My Review

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

I think I've been bragging about this product for so long but didn't really get to sit down and make a review about it. So, here I am...Sunday morning. Drinking chocolate milk with Kellogg's with L'élan Vital Eye Mask on my eyes and sitting infront my laptop. I just found the last pair of eye patch that's why using it now. Or else I'll forget about the existence of it and buy another new one... 

I mentioned in my previous post..Eumora Facial Bar. Eumora, eumora, eumora...!!! (you all might be thinking, she keep talking 'bout Eumora sure she create story and just wanted to eat people's money and trying to find sales.. Ey, hello?? if you are one of them... skeptical like mad. Then you can read up to this point only.) This review is only for those who believe that they can help their skin to be better and that they want to try out this new product.

I've been reading alot of negative comments in forums and blogs about Eumora. I actually heard and saw this product 2 years ago, which was 2008. It launched around that year also. It was selling RM299 for 1 big bar and some are selling in sample size. I was tempted to buy that time but I didn't because I was skeptical la.. But my friend actually told me that I did bought one sample Eumora and gave it to her. Ooops... I really, really can't remember that at all...... and she even told me, I just gave her like that so she also m.c.c (mung cha cha) like that use the thing and didn't see any result. Funny hor... and now it is 2010. I, myself am using the product with direct and proper instruction given. 

The secret to get the best result from using Eumora is the bubbles formed. Many sellers out there just mention,  make a thick lather. I can 100% say, that the instruction is not correct at all. Even some sellers trying to make sales in youtube by making video on how to use Eumora... I cannot tahan (stand it) watching it because it is not the right method. But they are sellers too, I should not condemn them in youtube or their blog. It's up to people's decision whether or not to believe them and whether or not to buy from them.  

I did an experiment for 1 month (more actually) using Eumora the sensational moor bar with Hma. Finally now I make a review. The first 3 days actually, I can feel the difference on my skin already. The first feeling was my skin felt very soft and smooth. Upper cheek part, there is this one tiny blackhead came out (itupun after looking myself very close to the mirror then I saw it ~ vain yeah!). On the fifth day, after washing my face I put on makeup to get ready to the club. I did not put on toner or moisturiser. Direct put my foundation compact powder...Guess what? Super smooth application on skin. I was in awe...- - - for a sec, because rushing to get change. 4am from the club, reached home then I realized my skin was not oily at all (especially my T-zone oily-prone area) eventhough I was sweating like mad!! Hmm... what else apart from less oily and soft.. Ah ya, my pigmentation spots reduced/faded and less visible (I love this!!). My whiteheads all came out easily (especially those area tepi2 nose) and pores around nose area getting smaller, my pores on my face is ok already so it enhance my skin texture. My milia bump under eye less visible and no more bump. Slowly reduced became one soft dot and almost like skin already (if you can imagine what I meant).  Dark circle reduced abit... why abit? Well, I sleep at 3-4am woke up at 7-8am. My fault la, takkan I say eumora not working because of that? This is up to an individual how she takes care of her health. We all know that sleep early, rise early is the best solution. I'm still trying in process to adapt with that routine. 

I experimented eumora bar with few combination :
(a) Eumora + Toner + Moisturiser (night and day) vs Eumora
(b) Eumora  + Moisturiser (day) without sunblock vs Eumora
(c) Eumora + Moisturiser (day) with sunblock vs Eumora
(d) Eumora + sunblock without moisturiser vs Eumora
(e) Eumora without anything at all. 
    Put myself feeling bare and exposed to the outside environment just like that for 3 weeks (now 4th week already) Friends always questioned me..."really arr...you dare ahh.. I scared~~" Sigh. It's an experiment that I chose to do to my skin. I challenge myself to see whether this product is really that good and effective or not. Why people always responded me like that? How will you know something really works if you don't try it.. How will you know this product can do this, do that if you don't experiment with it? 

Result for my skin after a,b,c,d and e trial : My previous pigmentation spot never re-appear. So, less mole-like appearance on face. Clean, fresh, and glowing skin without makeup. With makeup looks natural also as long as you don't overdo. One thing for sure, I am so confident to go out yumcha with friends without putting on anything. Wash face, make the hair, put on clothes..off to the place. Fast! I don't use toner for quite some time already... Kesian my newly bought toner. My daily routine now is routine alphabet 'e' only. Eumora without anything. 

Anyways, I wrote too long for sure everyone get bored ady... It's like bla bla bla... for those who enjoyed my review.. Thank you so much =)   I'll keep on posting my updates using this bar if I remember. Enjoying it!

My next coming review - Fibrena for detox, PeuraTime for the perfect cleavage breast, and most exciting (I myself can't wait to get this...) Silver8 (silver eight??) for slimming, slimming, slimming! Watch out for that.

Have a Nice day~~  

=)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP