>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When I looked back, eventhough only 1 month. I've changed alot. To a better me, better person with better vision. How I wish everyone knows the simple rules to live a better life with positive attitude and be happy. But no, not everyone can do that unless they are motivated and teach by other people who have experienced it. Taking the one initial step to take action, change, and accept the facts are very hard. I learned that by experience and now I know why... When I meet my demotivated friends who always wallow about their life, their job, their body, their problems...I listened to them carefully. I wanted to give out whatever that I can help. I did motivate them and give out all the information I know and help them.

My dear friends, I did 99% by teaching, motivating and telling you. Why not 100%? Because the 1% is waiting for you to gear up and take charge! In order to become successful in your objective or aim of life, is by taking the 1% and complete the course. Take charge of your life and be happy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP