My Skin Care Craze

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I just realized how many products I've used so far... Wanted to keep track and here I am!

Guess it started after CNY; brought back alot of skin care products.

Let me list it down with my personal review :

1. beautycode Caviar Deluxe Eye Cream
Smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles, and diminishes the appearance of dark circles and dull tired eye contours. Brings exceptional luminosity and vibrance to the eyes.

I like that it's not sticky; absorb to skin fast. I was using Kiehl's Eye Cream that time; texture abit creamy-mix-oily. Stop halfway after realized there's this small  bump appeared. Guess it was milia. Luckily one only.

2. beautycode™ HA series (Day & Night Cream)
Conventional HA skincare contains only large molecular sized HA that sits on the skin to prevent skin moisture loss, beautycode™ HA series combines a unique mix of HA with various molecular sizes that can penetrate deep into various skin layers to hydrate and correct skin metabolism, for even better and faster effects.

Suitable for :
Dry Skin, Excessively Oily Skin & White Heads, Coarse & Rough Skin, Flaking & Scaling, Open Pores, Blotchiness, Dullness & Loss Of Radiance, Pimples, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Loss Of Elasticity & Sagging, Premature Ageing, Skin Sensitivity & Redness, Skin Irritation & Discomfort

For this series, I used day & night cream. Used for 2 months and re-purchase after finish. Day cream - like it because it absorbs fast, not sticky at all, and hydrates the skin. I only opt for fast-absorbent and non-sticky moisturiser because I'm a late riser and I can't wait the moisturizer to settle down till the next step; sunblock, foundation, concealer, makeup etc... Night cream - skin felt more moisturized the next day. Not dry; sleeping in an air-conditioned room... Imagine the water loss rate from my skin without moisturizer! 

3.  beautycode Total Pureness series (Day & Night Cream, Firming Eye Gel)
Breakthrough ingredient, the patented Bio-CM-Glucan™ complex - activates the skin's immune cells, Langerhans and keratinocytes, which are responsible for so many vital protective and regenerative functions. 100% free from fromaldehyde, fragrance, colouring, preservatives, animal products and mineral oil - is kind to sensitive and very sensitive skin. It helps to restore balance to sensitized, inflamed skin. It also helps to strengthen the skin's resistance and protection.

UV Protective Day Cream Protects Throughout The Day - HA series give normal moisturized effect in my opinion. For total pureness day cream, it has 'UV protective' benefit compared with normal day moisturizer of HA series. I like both though. Don't mind using both.

Skin Reviving Night Cream Invigorates Through The Night - No more oily face at bedtime! Yeah... Love this! Moisturized! Moisturized! 

Firming Eye Gel Special Attention - Finished the caviar eye cream and try from another series, total pureness eye cream. Again, like it because of non-sticky effect and smoothen my under-eye area.

4.   Bioglo Blackhead lotion
Clears blackheads and whiteheads effortlessly

I like the fact that whiteheads and blackheads did came out effortlessly. But the tedious part is the 3rd step where I've to wet a towel in hot water and repeat it as often as necessary. I used this once a month; lazy-bones! 

5.   Pure Aloe Skin Perfecting Moisturizer
Hydrating & revitalising moisturizer

I used this as normal moisturizer at home and sometimes for quickie when going out to grocery shops, markets, short trip. Like the very lightweight texture, melts into skin, immediate moisture, cooling aloe-effect after application. Finished! Nyumm... 

6.   AquaVit Water Essence Cream
This sensational cream-to-essence formula melts into skin instantly to promote smoother, softer, firmer skin that's brimming with moisture. Hydration is vital for healthy and youthful skin. 

Just bought this early last month, still using once in awhile now. Almost the same as pure aloe perfecting moisturizer but I like this more. Like the aqua texture cream, melts instantly to skin, constant moisture supply. 

7.    Eumora Facial Bar
Ingredients from European Moor infused with Hydration Micro-Algae Factor (Hma).
    
This bar... I don't think I need to elaborate much because I'm super-in-love with it. So, when you love something, people question you... you just don't know how to tell them. Anyways, a week after I bought AquaVit, I stumbled upon this bar at Matta Fair booth. Ended up buying it, brought home, and experiment-ing with it. A quick observation after using this is that whiteheads all came out!!! Superb! Others - smooth skin, moisturize, and glowing skin. Will do a review on this. 

8.    L'élan Vital PhytoBar
The PhytoBar is enriched with 18 skin-healing herbs used for centuries in traditional Eastern medicine. Discover more refined, porcelain-smooth skin with every wash. 

Four days after using Eumora, I read many negative comments in the net. However, my skin was getting better day by day; positive effects. So, I went to experiment with other facial cleanser and bar. Grabbed L'élan Vital PhytoBar, I like the free casing. Hehe... Comparison : PhytoBar 0 - Eumora 1. Was expecting the same result from PhytoBar actually... My review on phytoBar - more to cleansing only, so my skin was abit dry after that. Meaning I've to apply toner and moisturizer. Triple job compare to once only of Eumora. 

9.      Bioglo Goat's Milk Beauty Cream
         
This is one of the earliest product I purchased. Texture abit creamy and sticky but less-sticky. But non-sticky when in air-cond room. Used this at home only. Put big dollop like that. Finished!

10.    Sunplay Sunscreen / Sunblock Lotion (all range)

Love this sunblock forever and ever. Lol. Non-sticky, non-oily, non-greasy, super-smooth on skin, moisturizing, no-whitish residue after application, light texture, spread easily, and you won't feel like putting something on face. I used this mainly on face and neck. Can apply for whole body as well. Highly recommended!! 

Summary : Hard-core fan of Cosway kah? Haha.. You can say so because I think so. I should really keep track of what I've used, tested, & tried. Same meaning right? More to come...  


Cheers~
      
     

1 comments:

Kalipso bleu January 20, 2014 at 7:28 PM  

Hi. I'm gonna be cosway's fan too in near future i guess. Which one of the night cream and include the mosturizers that even out skin tones? And reduce minor scars from whitehead extraction? Thanks. Sorry to ask you so many questions. Your blog helped alot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP