Happy Halloween!

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010

source : brothersoft
 source : google.com

October 31st, Halloween! Common Hallowe'en activities include Costume parties, trick-or-treating in costumes, carving pumpkins, ghost tours, haunted attractions, bonfires, divination, apple bobbing. 

I was bit tired after shopping and walking the whole day. So, I decided to follow beautyQQ's ugly bitch look for Halloween. LOL.


 

Do this look with or without makeup. To uglify yourself, you need really thick eyebrows. For bitches, they're grumpy, angry all the time. So, they've frown lines. Add some more wrinkles. Prime your lips. Put lipstick. Be wild! And outline your lips with eyeliner. Add blemishes. Add bitchy mole. To make your look more bitchy, you can apply partial falsies on your bitchy mole to make it real and funny. Now the ugly bitch look is ready!! Add wig if you want. 


Haha!! It was easy... Just use any eyeliner and you don't even have to move or make any facial expression, naturally your face will look like an ugly bitch. Look at my ugly bitch look!! Only for halloween... Don't think I'll dare to go out with this face. Hehe.. Remember to cleanse your face after that. Makeup remover, double cleansing, and I applied seaweed mask to pamper my face.


I was searching for the pics I saved. They're lost & gone!! :( 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP