London Bridge is falling down....

>> Wednesday, February 22, 2012

falling down..falling down....

Aarghh... Somehow this song crossed my mind. It's a happy nursery rhyme right? I'm on the verge of depression and am falling apart. The lyrics might suits me but not the music. It may fits in when you change the tune to a sad scary one tho'. 
source : worth1000.com

I am not focused and my 'lines' infront me are all scattered. Seriously, the idea of getting out from here or tanam my head are the only thing in my mind now. What will ever happen if I am half-sane? I can't handle it no more... Gosh, crazy! Need a peaceful mind, peaceful place and look what I've found.. a peaceful silence art. : /

by Leon Wells (www.art.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP