Natural Origin Cocoa Butter Handmade Soap Review

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010




I got mine this week.. Yeay! Ordered from suisuiskin.com. Suisuiskin - Organic & Beauty. Goes with the slogan "Protect your largest organ - skin. Avoid skincare with "rubbish" chemicals". When I read suisui... It will remind me of the word sui jing jing don't know why. I think it's Thai language means truly beautiful? Somebody correct me pls.. I read somewhere, Jing jing means true, Sui or sooay means beautiful. So, soay jing jing - cantik betul? hehe..

Back to my cocoa butter soap... Here it is, tadaa!





Features/Benefits:


• Helpful to prevent stretch marks
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Rich in natural Vitamin E
• Recommended for dry, scaly skin and aging skin

Ingredients : Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil, Deionized Water, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil,  Theobroma cacao (cocoa) powder. 


Weight : 110g


Once received, use it -shower time! My skin felt soft and dry ( I mean the good type of dry.. not bad - d.r.y). The difference with previous cocoa butter body care that I tried before like from body shop etc., is that this one doesn't leave the strong moisturizing effect. Hope I deliver the description correctly... Some cocoa butter product after you use it, you tend to feel this moisturized layer on skin... like there's a super-thin-moisturized-layer-kind-of-feeling. Overall, I like it. Like the smell too. Give 7.5/10. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP