Random Clicking - Who is BeautyQQ?

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

I was clicking this youtube video about how to look like an ugly bitch during halloween...The video was funny. It leads me to click another video of the pretty uploader. After few clicks, I fell in love with her... lol. She is pretty, funny and real in her video... well at least she looks genuine to me in her video. She likes to put motivational phrase/words in her vids as well. From makeup tutorial, beauty tips, healthy stuff, DIY tutorial, her trips to other places, food!! and even her "what's in my bag" vid.... I enjoyed watching all of her vids... I read some other blog saying that she is actually 40 years old. BeautyQQ is 40 years old? Well, age is nothing. She doesn't even look like 40 okay... Hope I can be like her. The secret? Be happy always, eat healthily, pamper yourself and your skin, drink water and believe in yourself. Besides Michelle Phan and other beauty gurus in youtube, now I have a new channel to watch. Haha... She has video in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Below are two of her vids that I randomly grabbed because I just love all her vids actually...  Enjoy~~


by MsQueenieChan aka BeautyQQ

How to Remove Whiteheads 泡澡去粉刺


Eating with QQ in Taipei ★台北夜市吃翻天★

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP