Cervical Cancer Info

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

I can't help it but to post this information taken from the National Cancer Society of Malaysia website. I realised there are many women out there who still doesn't know about cervical cancer. Hmm.... I will always get these type of responses when I ask some people... "later la..", "won't occur now also..", "next year la.." etc ... wt-heck! You can see the skin cell of the cervix change ah?? Prevention is better than cure. Then they will answer, "I know laa but I'm still young what.." Duii...berabis la ko 'young' sana.. Anyways, for those who know and is aware about cervical cancer.. Hi5!!  It's better to know more information than nothing. I went to get my cervical cancer vaccine (Cervarix) yesterday. Queued up and the girls in front of me were younger than me. But I can see that they are learning about cervical cancer and take precaution and care for their health. Not sure why, but I feel happy/glad when I see women who take care about their body and learn about it. At least, absorb the information and not being ignorant. 






It is believed that 2/3 of all cancers can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. For cancers that can be detected early, there is over an 80% chance of surviving the cancer. Cancer detected early can save lives.

A Healthy Lifestyle:

 You can lower your risk for cancer by choosing a healthy lifestyle. This means:  
  • Don’t smoke
  • Be active every day
  • Keep to a healthy weight
  • Eat plenty of vegetables, fruit and cereals
  • Eat food low in fat, sugar and salt
  • Keep your alcohol intake low
  • Be sun aware

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP