Maaf Zahir & Batin

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Segala salah dan silap harap dilupakan and marilah mula lembaran baru. Hehe... Also, happy holidays to those who are still in holiday mood. I miss kuih makmur badly... craving for it. I've ate few raya cookies, rendang, ketupat, nasi impit and lontong (and I thought lontong was the mee thingy...not. they shared the same name I guess).

Lontong is something like ketupat but wrap with daun pisang (banana leaf) and ketupat is wrap with daun kelapa (palm leaves). Both taste nice to me.

image source: psittacula.wordpress

Resepi for kuih makmur found from this blog; hairul's blog. The url title is  resepi kuih makmur special style sabah. Nyummay~~ I must try to do it someday. Last was during primary school. wooaah~~


Have a Nice Day Ahead All~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP