Bling Bling Pendrive with Swarovski Elements

>> Monday, November 15, 2010



I got my bling blings from beading.com.my. The service was very fast with just a click-and-go. That's my mini pendrive, I zhng-ed it just to see how it'll look like. That's aquamarine and crystal swarovski flat backs no hotfix (~2.9mm). Bought another emerald (~2.9mm) and crystal (~3.9mm). This is addicting! Feel like buying more and there are so many other stuffs than you can DIY. I helped my friend to zhng her hp. First time doing it... it was abit difficult than I thought. Will post the pic once done. No wonder all the handmade zhng-ed dinner bags are so expensive. Imagine they did that...very neat and detailed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP