Happy Wok, Serdang Perdana

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

Taiwan Walker, Happy Wok


with Lunch Set

 Chicken Chop Lunch Set

 Chicken pot-stew Lunch Set

My story, My Happy Wok (haha) - This place is newly-opened few months ago. Everytime I passed-by it's close. Guess that time they have not enough workers or just started to try the market at Serdang Perdana. Until one fine day, I saw the shop was open and quickly I stopped and ordered 'Zhen Zhu Nai Cha' (Pearl Milky Tea). But the pretty girl said the milky tea with pearl has finished. Next day, went again... again and again until I got my milky tea with pearl!! Yay.. and it's super-cheap for RM3, you'll get a tall-size cup. To get a nice bubble tea in KL is very hard; fans of milky tea should know that. I've tried from Little Taiwan (I think in Avenue K and Midvalley) , it's not nice at all and very expensive around RM7.90 if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes the pearls are hard. 

So, here you go. Happy Wok :) I tried the lunch set and was satisfied with the food. The lunch set comes with fruits, drink, and dessert (tong sui). Forgot to mention that even the rice set was served with three types of vege as side dishes and also half of a boiled egg. Kenyang banget! (Very full!) Price range around RM9.90-RM13.90. Worth-the-Value Lunch Set Meal I would say... Their signature food is the Taiwanese Fried Chicken 'ji pai' or 'xian soo ji' Crispy chicken that will make you addicted bite-to-bite. Will post up the pictures soon. 


*serve no pork

To avoid disappointment, better call to check if it's open / bubble milk tea available or not.


Happy Wok Food Sdn Bhd (532343-V)
No.33-1, Jalan SP 2 / 2,
Taman Serdang Perdana, Seksyen 2,
43300 Seri Kembangan. Selangor


FAX: 03-89455586


TEL: 03-89382699

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP