Cosway Warehouse Clearance Sales 2010

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

I've been m.i.a for a few days from this blog. Felt so long and I've so many things to write but I'll start with the recent event I went. Did you go to the cosway warehouse clearance sales? Despite feeling sick, I still want to go to the sales with my friends. After breakfast (energy supply to shop!), we reached times square around noon. We searched for the place by looking where people carrying cosway plastic bags came from. Haha... None of us remember the level and which side is the sales. Once entered, ikea shopping bag was given to each customer. No handbags are allowed, they'll put it in a big plastic bag for you (just like any other warehouse sales). When we reached, the worker just opened a new box of Goat's Milk Cream Bath and it's only RM8! In a blink of an eye, everyone grabbed it... I'm one of them. hehe... Below are some of the pictures I managed to snap randomly as there were so many people. 




  Items on sale displayed 


The crowd and products

Upon entering, items on sales were displayed for customers to pick which item that they want. So that, you don't have to go all the way and see each section until you find the item. I bought quite many unnecessary stuffs which I do not really need it but it is just so tempting that you must and have to grab it for such low prices. I bought the pink colour Bioglo range which I never tried; Bioglo enzyme mask exfoliating and skin refining, Bioglo cleansing gel makeup remover and Bioglo toning mist (RM10 each), Bioglo Rejuvenating O2 Bubble Cleanser; I mentioned before in my blog how much I love this product. I don't need it actually as I'm good with the facial bar I have now but RM15 caught my eye and hand. Probably use this alternately. Haha... I grabbed Essence of Caviar Night Cream for RM10. I'll just list out the prices that I remember here for future reference. 

  • Beautycode Switzerland Essence of Caviar Night Cream  - RM10 
  • Bioglo Exfoliating & Skin Refining Enzyme Mask - RM10 (np: RM45)
  • Bioglo Gentle Face Cleanser & Make-Up Remover Cleansing Gel - RM10 (np: RM45)
  • Bioglo Lifting & Moisturising Toning Mist - RM10 (np: RM45)
  • Bioglo Hydrating Amino Acid Cream Cleanser - RM10 (np: RM45)
  • Bioglo Rejuvenating O2 Bubble Cleanser - RM15 (np: RM79)
  • Bioglo Rejuvenating O2 Bubble Mask - RM15 (np: RM79)
  • Corset / Girdle - price range from RM8-RM15 (np: RM58-RM68)
  • Bioglo Pure Aloe Revitalising Body Wash  - RM3 (np: RM21)
  • Bioglo CĂ©ramide Intensive Repair Hair Moisturiser Leave On - RM4 (np: RM14.90)
  • Bioglo Spa Energy Body Wash - RM5 (np: RM17.50)
  • HairTec Smoothing Creme Conditioner - RM5 (np: RM19.50)
  • HairTec Smooth & Glossy Shampoo - RM5 (np: RM25)
  • Microfibre dusting slipper - RM8
  • Assorted lights - RM5
  • Magic Sponge - RM2
  • Fragrance - RM5
  • Thermos - RM20
  • Empress Vacuum Cleaner - RM50
  • Bread Maker - range from RM100-RM150
  • Philip Toaster - RM80
  • Multi Cooker - RM40
  • Grill Maker - RM35
  • Air Freshener - RM40
  • Rice cooker, claypot rice cooker, fan with remote control and....
and so many many more... I can't remember all. The clearance sales will end this 30 November 2010. So, there's still time to grab your favourite items at super low affordable price!! Now, I'm the one got excited. Haha... 

Now, I'm off to clinic... tata~~

2 comments:

Del Glamiva December 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Dang!! How come they sell it so cheap when they sold it n/p 7x more? I missed it! >.<

JaQt December 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Del Glamiva : Cus it's warehouse sale. Not sure once a year or once every two years. Don't worry, there's always next time... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP