Coff Coff *

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

Last 5 days, I was
http://zaazu.com
(my nose was 'running' so I finished lotsa tissue)

After that...



(only found 'coughing' monkey emoticon, hehe...)

I don't feel sick as in those terrible sick / fever or anything, but just the coughing part was getting worse, so I decided to go to the clinic and get some medicines.


Mrs Doctor asked "you ade demam ker?" Replied "takde...sakit tekak je" Doctor checked me and said "ooh, you ade fever la, tiga puluh tujuh point tujuh (37.7 degree Celsius), nanti Doctor bagi ubat ye". "Ok thanks".
http://zaazu.com

Hehe...I got fever.. Sounded happy pula. Lol! But it's just light fever. I guess eating health supplement does help my body. When I was introduced to Nma and Chloreana, I asked "how to know if this thing good or not". Yeah, I know dumbo question but still it came out from my mouth. He answered "erm.. I always have running nose but when I took Chloreana, it stopped. That's why I know it works. As for you, you just consume first, you will eventually feel the difference to your body later on". When I eat both Nma and Chloreana, I was thinking...if this thing keep me healthy and I won't get sick then how to know whether it works or not? hehe... "Hopefully I'll get sick la.." There you go, my wish to get sick. Palui! So, Be Careful What You Wish For... 

I felt the difference because normally if my cough is continuous plus my flu, I will become weaker and then I tend to do less activities and spend more time on bed and eventually will get high fever. By that time, I'll crawl to the Doctor and beg for antibiotic. Now, I experimented with my body by not taking any medicines for 5 days, just the health supplements. My flu stop by itself and coughing decreased and the best part is I don't feel weak at all during those 5 days. The energy still there. Damn great products, sure addicted la this... I'll try to do reviews on other products that I've tried. Below are few articles about fever, source quoted; you can refer to the website for more info. That's all for now. Ta~~ 

Cough Lozenges 
(source : women.webmd.com)

Few info about fever : 

Fever is an important part of the body's defense against infection. Most bacteria and viruses that cause infections in people thrive best at 98.6 °F. Many infants and children develop high fevers with minor viral illnesses. Although a fever signals that a battle might be going on in the body, the fever is fighting for the person, not against.

Brain damage from a fever generally will not occur unless the fever is over 107.6 °F (42 °C). Untreated fevers caused by infection will seldom go over 105 °F unless the child is overdressed or trapped in a hot place.

Unexplained fevers that continue for days or weeks are called fevers of undetermined origin (FUO).

source : MedlinePlus

Fever: Although a fever technically is any body temperature above the normal of 98.6 degrees F. (37 degrees C.), in practice a person is usually not considered to have a significant fever until the temperature is above 100.4 degrees F (38 degrees C.).

Fever is part of the body's own disease-fighting arsenal: rising body temperatures apparently are capable of killing off many disease- producing organisms. For that reason, low fevers should normally go untreated, although you may need to see your doctor to be sure if the fever is accompanied by any other troubling symptoms. As fevers range to 104 degrees F and above, however, there can be unwanted consequences, particularly for children.


Emoticons source : zaazu, drop-of-thoughts, laymark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP