What Are You Doing Now?

>> Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Okay, this is totally a random post I made out of boredom. I'll post in once a while in my blog. :) 'What are you doing right now?' What I am doing right now at this hour (typing...tak tik tak ...) A while ago, this popped out of my head...    



Dylon Duo Egg Fridge Fresh. No idea why... Probably I was thinking about food, then I recalled this thing in the fridge. Bought it few weeks ago from Cold Storage, Bangsar (BSC). The Dylon Fridge Fresh Egg is filled with thousands of activated charcoal granules which absorb and trap food odours. Features: Keeps food in your fridge fresh and indicates when your fridge is at the correct temperature. Usage: Suitable for use in any fridge. It's very cheap only at RM6.90 (if I'm not mistaken).

Next, I'm on sea cucumber jelly mask.. :) Sea Cucumber Jelly aka Gamat Asli. Ooops, yeap.. I bought another new product. Hehe... It's Gamat Asli / Sea Cucumber Jelly by Insaan company. It's for drinking actually but the jelly can be used as face mask as well. That's what I did, 1 spoon is enough to spread on face and neck. After few minutes, wash off the residue, your face will instantly feel very soft. Like it!

The Selected Works of T. S. Spivet: A Novel I just started to read this book; The Selected Works of T. S. Spivet: A Novel by Reif Larsen. I like the author's writing style; the graphics in each chapters. Not sure if everyone likes this type of writing but I am one of them who "like" this book. A lil' bit info bout the author, Reif Larsen.. He's a homo sapiens like all of us. Haha!! More info about him from tsspivet.

Now... I'm off to bed! Nite all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP