The Best Remedy for Sadness

>> Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...is Happiness! How to get that? Go for Retail Therapy!

See what damage I got today! All these are good deals/good bargain lor... Not happy also but still know how to  control...hehe ( control not to take more than 1 item but take 1 each of your fav) bwahahaha.... 



There you go, sasatinnie and docile nail polish from SASA (will do a swatch of this later), earrings for mum and sis, Himalaya's stuff to put in my "Indian Beauty" category...hehe...other health and beauty products. I only want happiness in my own dictionary. Tell me, this is not going to happen again next month... but I guess it will. 

"I don't know it's compulsive, I just don't know it..." :p

Useful Guide/Tips on Happiness from Amazon :
Retail Therapy :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP