Beauteen Caramel Chocolat Hair Dye Kit

>> Saturday, January 29, 2011

I got this gift few months ago but didn't use it till now. Nowadays, the name of the hair dye kits make you feel like 'tasting' them kan. The one I have is Hoyu Beauteen Caramel Chocolat (Nyummy!). My new hair colour is abit dark, dark brown after the caramel chocolate was spread on my hair. My hair colour was faded brown from previous dye. 

I'm not really good at diy-dye, but I managed to dye my hair on my own (for the 1st time!). It's better to ask for friend's help actually; I think the result on my hair was uneven. But since it's dark colour, the unevenness is not obvious. Hehe... I simply cincai applied. There's a very slight tingling effect on scalp during application. Nevertheless, hair felt smooth after wash.


Before and After

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP