Dazzling New You

>> Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happay Neuw Yeay Peeps! We are talking new language in 2011 aight. Nah, aliens, everything is pretty much the same. I was away for few days for a faboulousfantasticmajestic-newyear... Not! I was sick actually, a teruk one somemore. I mentioned that I wanted to put more pichas right, but after that I got very very high fever; was on bed & medication most of the time. The downside - New year didn't started 'healthily' but hey look --> the brighter side - cut down food intake in the new year (haha!).

During this 1 week, my recovering time, I also have problems with this 'new-comer' in this house. I guess the combination of sick + weak makes everything go GaAaaH!!! Crazy! Now that I'm okay, I don't know whether the decision that I was so determined few days ago was a wise one or not. 

2010 has been a year of reflections and closing some good mini chapters. Personal, Family and Friends relationships. I really don't know if this is the fate of what my life should be. 2011 resolutions. Close your eyes, focus, do what you should do! Make your day as exciting as you can  :)

BeGlam, BeDazzled Yourself!

Sparkle Up Babes, Ta~~ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP