Sunplay Skin Aqua BB Cream VS Sunkiller Kiss Me BB Perfect Strong Review

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do you sunplay or sunkiller? What kind of Q is that. Btw, I got this gift Sunplay Skin Aqua Moisture BB Cream SPF36PA++. Not long after that, my hand got itchy and I got another brand, Kiss Me Sunkiller BB Perfect Strong SPF50PA++. So, this is my say after using both for just few days. Hehe... I told myself to stick with Sunplay but the other brand Kiss Me caught me and 'tha thing' is calling me...aah~  I'm Sunplay no.1 fan and have been using it for few months. The smooth liquid light texture, perfect coverage, moisturizing effect, and whitening effect (but no so fair) are what I like most about Sunplay. I did try BB cream when it started to get famous in online market. Since this is about the BB sunscreen, you can read my review bout the Skin79 BB cream at the end of this post.  :)

ULTIMATE SKIN PERFECTING EXPERIENCE SUNPLAY
Skin Aqua for smooth flawless BB skin


The one I have is SPF36 PA++ for normal to dry skin. The SPF is quite low as I prefer SPF50. The texture is not like the other sunblock range which is watery-type; this one is more to foundation creamy-type. But they still maintained their signature texture, light and fluffy. So, you will get a lightweight foundation/makeup base-like texture; feel very light all day long. Perfect as make up base or nude makeup, I didn't use any powder or foundation after applying this. It covers my dark circles and spots perfectly with glowing skin. It blends well with my skin tone and even out my skin tone as well. It has whitening effect (contains Arbutin - effective whitening ingredient) but it didn't make my skin whiter like pale-white; just nice fairer even skin tone. So, I kinda like it. Abit pricey though. Price is RM59.90 for 40g tube (Watson is doing promotion now, around RM50.90 I think). Overall, this BB Cream does what it claims with the 7-in-1 function for natural flawless look which are Sunblock, Oil Control, Concealer (thumbs up!), Whitening, Moisture, Anti-aging, and Foundation. It's a broad spectrum sunscreen which has UVA & UVB protection (it's not written anywhere on Sunkiller package whether it's a broad spectrum type or not but protection against intense UV rays).


Kiss Me brand has become one of the most popular Japan drug store cosmetic brands and you can find this brand in Watson store (the makeup range are quite expensive). I was attracted at the price at first because it's only RM31 (35ml) after less from normal price RM34.90 and it has SPF50 and Made in Japan.. hehe... Sunplay BB cream is Made in China. Not being bias okay... The texture is more to watery-type, less creamy like the texture mentioned in other Sunplay sunscreen range. But the foundation effect works perfectly on my skin which covers spots and fine wrinkles. The liquid colour is darker than Sunplay BB cream but when you apply in on the skin, you'll get a natural skin tone not skin white. Skin feels smooth, not sticky, and moisturized as I stayed for more than 5 hours in air-cond room. Less glowing effect compared to Sunplay but still acceptable with perfect coverage, even skin tone and beautiful finish. What makes this stand out compare to Sunplay is probably the moisturizing ingredients Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate, Solluble Collagen, Lipidure® (Polyquaternium-51) and the SPF50.

Conclusion is... I like both. In terms of the SPF and price, Kiss Me Sunkiller BB won with SPF50 and cost around RM30+ only. 

Talking about Blemish Balm Cream (BB Cream), my first BB cream was Intense Classic Balm UV Skin79 SPF20 PA++ (you can get the reviews from other blogs). I'm not even half of the tube because you only need few dabs and you will get a perfect coverage. I stopped using it because everytime I use it and take picture, my face is fairer and whiter than the other parts of my skin (eventhough very small amount used). This BB cream is quite basic and has low SPF but it didn't really cover my fine lines. Other than that, it gives a good coverage and even out skin tone but dislike the too-fair effect after camera flash. I tried Dr. Gowoonsesang Brightening Balm SPF 30++ PA from SASA, works normal on me. Not-too fair effect but expensive so it won't be in my list for the time being. 

What's your experience with sunblocks / sunscreen? Oh, I dislike Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF50 because it claims to be non-greasy, non-sticky, ultra-light, and clean feel. It didn't do good on me, the creamy texture looks dry, non-greasy and non-sticky when applied on face but once you're out there, if the weather is sunny hot, there'll be whitish residue on your face. I shall talk more bout sunscreen, I've less knowledge in that.

1 comments:

goyahana August 8, 2015 at 3:33 PM  

This is really a very interesting and helpful blog article in which you have described about BB cream. Thanks for your sharing and please keep sharing with us.

Kose Grace One | Sunkiller Perfect Strong Moisture

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP