What Annoying and Stupid Things do your Housemates Do?

>> Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello My Dear, Hello All, and Hello to You! :)

I've so so so many happy post to write but again I was so busy with many things and I ended up sleeping when reach home when I wanted to blog about them. Let me start with a 1 sad post (not sad la actually) then the good ones. So, here goes my post about this hsemate that I mentioned in previous post (I didn't mention anything, just said that I have a new problematic hsemate I guess). The title is just to make this topic more interesting. Hehe... I wanted to put "Infuriating Hsemate" actually... 

Warning : This will be a very long post about a dirty and irrational person that I encountered. So, if you don't like to read a long ranting post (click my other posts like food and foods... yeehaa...hehe).

I was having a party few days ago and I told this fella (let's just call her efbi) that I will be having guests coming. She said 'ok, have a nice time'. The reason I informed her about the party meaning I'm sending message that there will be more than 1 people in the house, and when there are many people there will be noise (and nobody can predict what kind of noise). I didn't even say that it's a silent party. So, we were playing games and you know when you play games and got excited and shocked, you laugh and laugh. Everyone's laughing style is different right. Before midnight, which is still early... I can still hear loud music from this efbi's room. Not long after that, efbi suddenly came out from her room and shouted at us to not make noise because she can't sleep and she got exam tomorrow Saturday. (She did not tell me about that when I informed her right?  We don't have psychic ability to know that she'll be sitting exam on Saturday). Fine, after that my guests were not so 'song' playing games already. We continued playing but with minimum volume and few mins after that they went back. After that then I took out my hp then I saw that efbi smsed me before the shouting part. Efbi said that she got something to do tomorrow morning (which is different from what she shouted) and that my friends are yelling (Hello, can't you differentiate yelling and laughing....bongokz..). She mentioned where is the consideration and cooperation that I talked about?????!!!! (dengan 5 tanda soal and 4 tanda seru). 

Interesting part is here, actually this efbi has been giving me and my friend problems since the first day she came. From attitude problems, toilet problems, kitchen problems, laundry problems, rubbish bin problems etc (in just 1 week - die or not...! -.-). Almost everything, but I just deal with it and kept quite cus I was being patient enough and considerate to not cari gaduh with this efbi. I've put few house rules di dinding rumah because I was hoping she can read it and at least follow some to maintain the cleanliness of the whole place and generally to avoid potential misunderstandings. I guess she didn't bother to read la, she was so arrogant she thought that I was trying to rule the place and give her instructions and she should obey it...(duh-uh). First day, she left poo or shit or whatever you call that in the toilet bowl. It's a sharing toilet and I masuk saja terus nampak the 'thing' there so obvious, any normal person also can see. She was not there and takkan I wait her to come back and tell her kan? So, I terpaksa clean the toilet. I flushed it and washed the toilet and shower room with all the detergents and finally have peace to bath. I forgot to mentioned that she left some residues on the shower floor as well; some sticky stuff I-have-no-idea-what but I have to brush it off. (Jadi amah sudah ni, still can sabar...). Then she wear wedges heels at home which she claimed it's her house slipper. Sometimes, got tapak-tapak sandal on the tiles and of course only those who clean the house will see it. Orang yang mengotorkan sampai bila pun won't realise cus they thought they are clean kan. That time the 6th day of her existence here, I was terribly sick but I still managed to clean the toilet and house because I really can't stand with what she left. I thought that if I keep on being patient, hopefully things will get better and change. Hope taik la...Getting worst got la... Sigh~ Until that point that she smsed raising about the consideration part, then I made a decision to make a house meeting. Basically to let her know that I was sorry for the noise but at the same time, she also didn't tell me anything but just said ok. But for her to shout like that was rude. Noisy part only less than 2 hours and she acted like that. So, what about all the dirty stuffs she did for 3 weeks? Less than 2 hours vs 3 weeks??? I can shout to her everyday also la...but I did not. What kind of people is this...  To deal with somebody's shit is above the tolerance level of any normal person, okay... My friend helped me to write the things that we wanted to say (but didn't manage to say it out cus read below to know why). The main points are :
  • First day - Called me several times asking to open the door because she's outside when I was not at home and she said clearly she won't be coming that night and never inform earlier
  • Her poo-shit and pee can be seen in toilet bowl and on toilet seat and also the dirt that she left on the shower floor 
  • It's clearly written on the rules that no wet materials should be thrown in the rubbish bin (but she did also). Hence, flies and maggots grow
  • We asked and suggested nicely about the sandal (you know the wedges / sandal that you wear to hangkai /jalan-jalan) if maybe she can wear the normal home slipper (soft type). She answered back in a rude manner
Other small things that she did :
  • Got stain on the floor from her food but we just mop the floor
  • Got oil residue stain on kitchen stove but we just cleaned it
  • Talking about consideration huh, the shoe rack is not even hers but she simply put her shoes there when she sees a spot there (my shoes were there previously) and she never ask if can use or not
  • Bringing in extra person to stay with her and never inform us for how long
  • Using the washing machine but every time only wash around 4 pieces of clothes
  • Told her to pick clothes after dry but left there hanging for more than 2 days
  • Use ice but never refill back the ice tray (you think it's an automatic ice maker arr????)
  • Use the water in water heater but never bother to refill back the water
The meeting started with four of us sitting on round table. I started to talk about the party and the noise but told her properly that it's a party and that you cannot expect how each of your guests will behave. Also, we did inform earlier but she didn't mentioned anything about that she will be having something tomorrow morning (she can at least say earlier, 'ok but hope there won't be too much noise as tomorrow I.......') ... I haven't finish my sentences yet and efbi interrupted me and raised her voice. All of us tried to explained what is a party to her but she doesn't want to listen but stick to what she wanted to say and stick to her own definition of party; music and dance (obviously she just wanna show that she is right). So, I didn't get to say sorry. She transformed this into a heated discussion/arguments when she kept interrupting me and raised her voice. At the end, I didn't get to finish my sentences but I did said I was sorry for the noise part (she wasn't listening cus she's trying to argue again with her craps). Next, I tried to say about the consideration part... We were considerate enough even on the first day when you suddenly call us and ask us to open the door because you're outside, when we were away. When we mentioned this, we are trying to tell her that is that not being considerate? Just to make her reflect abit but guess she didn't because halfway when we try to talk this she interrupted again and said that we were angry bla bla bla... Move on to next point (it's very difficult to move to the next point and the next one because she kept interrupting, raising her voice and try to speak and prove that she is right eventhough she doesn't know what we're going to talk and when I asked permission to finish my sentences, she didn't let me and rudely said she got no time to listen - padahal tangan sedang pegang makanan mo makan di bilik....no time, your head la giant-poh...huh!!) When talk about the toilet, I haven't finish my sentences when I said "The second day, morning, I wanted to use the toilet then I saw shit and ....." She interrupted with loud voice (Hello!!! I haven't finish my sentence yet!!!) and said that her religion is the most cleanest people when using toilet because she wear slipper and we go in barefoot (palui dogok! I washed/cleaned the floor and toilet everyday and I know how clean it is of cus go in barefeet, not like you pengotor didn't bother to clean the floor just go in with your black-fungus-dirty-slipper and go out leaving residues everywhere ( itu la dia cakap dia manusia paling bersih? Gosh!). She said I lied about the toilet and I made the whole story.... (Wow, please la... you think I want to waste my time creating story for you?? I can even say it out spontaneously because it really happened). She even swore many times that she is clean and never do that and that I lied and purposely made the story. 

See how defensive a person is when I haven't finish my sentences and I was talking in a normal tone, just wanted to tell her things that had happened that she might not realised but it came from her. With super-fast interruption speed and accusation putting elements like religion, swearing, negative conclusion just to defense herself.

The whole conversation was more on her being defensive but I just kept quiet and shooked my head. Let her be la... I didn't get to talk in good manner with her since she naturally have that kind of attitude already. At the end, she talked about some irrelevant stuffs and put racist element in her sentences towards me. 

Moral of the story? Especially for those sharing-house or planning to find house mates.
  • Make sure you have a checklist of what kind of house mate you want
  • Have black and white agreement - give 1-month trial period
  • Write out all the house rules as detailed as you can (kitchen, laundry, toilet, living room, dining room, general house rules, house cleaning etc.)
  • Never treat people/strangers good/too nice because once you do, they will take advantage of you
Very long post eh, don't think got people will read this. Haha.... If you do reach until this end, drop me a 'Hi'. I'll give you a *gift*. Hehe....

Till then. Tata.

-Annoyed. Irritated. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP