Arrived - I'm in the same town of Jothy's Fish Head Curry House

>> Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yoohoo...Hello. Apa Khabar? Salamat datang. Ninggal  nalama!

Okay, I'm not gonna talk anything 'bout the Jothy's fish head issue... I guess all of you know the story. If not, read the news from thestar. Click here for updates. What will happen to the Blogger and Google and Mr. Tharumaraj? Update me ya! :) I feel like going to Jothy's and try out the food pula... Hehe... but dare not review it leh... 

Enjoy my healthy breakfast meal set from Marrybrown. This breakfast set comes with milo or tea. LCCT was packed with manusia, sleeping outside the benches, some sleeping in the 24hrs Asian Food Court, others eating, chit-chatting, online etc. I didn't know that the airport will close (it was 2am till 3.45am) and passengers waiting for their flight have to wait outside?


I spent my day eating and sleeping. Hehe... and dyed my hair, tested some no-brand nail polishes, pampered myself with body & foot -scrub. Now, staring at the shining glaring Swarovski. Happy - received payment from Paypal. Yay! I'm off to eye mask now. 

Have a good night to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP