Ngau Chap at Kedai Kopi Lai Heng Baru, Foh Sang

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm not sure if there's Lai Heng Lama or not. The kedai kopi is located between Kedai Kopi Yun Heng Baru and Sports Toto. Same row with KFC, Foh Sang. There's always traffic jam in this area and very slow moving traffic. Hard to find parking too. I went to this ngau chap shop few days ago for late breakfast/lunch - brunch. Ngau Chap is Beef Soup Noodles. Ngau Chap is Cantonese language and Ngiu Chap is in Hakka. Ngam kah? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. 'Ngau' (牛) is lembu, lembu is ox, lembu meat is beef, Ngau is my friend. :p Haha! I don't really know how to evaluate and rate a ngau chap bowl but since this place got many people when I arrived, it should be nice then. My sis and mum like this place too. I ordered ngau chap kon lou (kon lou - dry type noodles) with beef balls soup (you can mix everything in the soup, but I choose beef balls only). I like the beef balls and soup. Both noodle and beef balls portion are more than enough for me. I think this place is halal because they only serve beef noodles and I saw few muslims eat there also.


 Teh C Ping and Kit Chai 

 Ngau Chap Noodles (Soup)

 Ngau Chap Noodles (Kon Lou) - Dry type 
Soup in separate bowl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP