When You're Super Angry....

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

Super-Mad, Super-Frustrated, Super-Tired! What do you do?

I'm not mad but I feel like I am half-huffy because I don't know how to deal with those people that do not know how to give back something that do not belong to them. Hmmph! How do you ask people who owe you money to pay you back? Aren't they suppose to know that themselves? Why why why these type of people like to act dumb ha!? When you owe someone something; be it you borrowed some stuff from them or what... you should give them back on your own! not waiting for that person to call you. My boxes of valuable items and cash.... Give it back to me!!! Grrr.... So tired being nice to people already. Do you ever feel like shouting at these people who like to take advantage on you especially when they acted nice and 'oh-so-good' to you? I do of course, I'm not perfect. But sadly, I seldom manage to do that. How I wish I'm like those auntie at pasar that has loud voices; can bargain kaw-kaw, scold people loud-loud when they dislike something, and take penyapu shoo-shoo people away like those in chinese movie/drama...

I've lost track of time and focus. I wish I'm more focus in what I'm suppose to do but there are so many things that I failed to prioritized properly. I want more time. Sigh... (less sigh)

Few quotes from the net that I like and true also but sometimes we failed to remind ourself. There are those who can really do what they mean and don't feel guilty at all. Not worth it I tell ya'. 

Never write a letter when you're angry - Chinese Proverb

Always write letters to your enemies. Never mail them - James Fallows

Sometimes when I'm angry, I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel - Author Unknown

source: quotegarden

Baking, cooking, chatting, cleaning toilet, exercise, and get sweaty will wash away your anger - jcjac

When you're feel down or mad, go find something to do. Sadness and insanity bring you to dead-end. Full stop [dot]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP