Favourite Items of the Day : Calvin Klein, Farcent, SkinLite, Monopoly

>> Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Sunday, let's talk something random! My fav items of the day; it'll be something that belong to me or something that I want or just a random snap that I saw and like. I'm sure we all have that right. Or maybe this should be my "wishlist of the day". Haha...What's yours? 

Calvin Klein sling bag at Isetan, KLCC. After less, the price is around RM621 I think. 40% for member and 30% for non-member. I'm not sure is it because of the brand CK or because of the material/design of the bag or the combination of both? But I kinda like the bag; material-wise and simple-design. Now now, tell me about brand psychology... =D


I just bought this Farcent brand air freshener (around RM8+); scent-egg, peach smell. There are lavender and lemon aroma too. It smells peachy and I like it! Put it in the bedroom or toilet. I got another one, Farcent Charcoal Car Deodorizer (around RM20). No strong smell that will make you feel like sneezing or uneasy but a light scent that deodorize the car pretty good. Give this a try.

source: sasa






SKINLITE Nose Pore Cleansing Strip (Product from Korea). Not sure if I mentioned before or not but this is my favourite of all nose cleansing strips. This really works! I know how frustrating it is when we try to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads by trying out some promising nose patches/cleansing strips but not working. So far, I've recommended this product to all my friends and it works for them too. Other products that worked for me is ZA and Bioglo but result was more significant using skinlite. Other similar quality with skinlite that I've tried is Cettua (desperate that time because SkinLite brand was sold out and I took Cettua) which is also good. Biore cleansing nose strip doesn't work on me or my friends. It's out from my list. I've purchased more than 10 boxes of skinlite. Recommended! 


Monopoly City Edition

Monopoly City - 'Game of the Year 2009' by the British Toy and Hobby association at the 57th London Toy Fair. Gameplay is similar to, but more complex than, the original Monopoly. The new iteration includes new building types such as parks, water towers, wind farms, schools, prisons, sewage plants, rubbish dumps, and power plants. The game creates a much more diversified experience where the player can win without owning a Monopoly, arguably one of the most frustrating aspects of the original game. 
Source : wiki

Build the city of your dreams in the most cosmopolitan MONOPOLY yet. Make a fortune putting up skyscrapers, schools and stadiums as you make your mark on the metropolis. But beware! The competition is cut-throat… real estate rivals could devalue your luxury tower by building a sewage plant right next door. Keep your eyes on the prize to own the MONOPOLY City!
Souce : hasbro

Monopoly Game !

Till then~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP