Christmas!

>> Monday, December 27, 2010

Yo peeps! Merry Christmas yo! Hope you all had a wonderful holi-day, Christmas-sy-day, fun-day, and happy-day. As for me, yeah Christmas day was fun... eating and hang out. As for now, a mixture of feelings playing in me. It's tiring... this feelings are mixing like you're mixing the cake ingredients in a mixer! Haha... Totally don't like the quietness just now. Hmmph...and everything. I just don't know where to start... wanted to write out this happy feeling at first, after that suddenly mood changed to i-dunno-wat-but-no-mood. It really is hard to stay happy as happy as you should be. So those who know me, the-happy-me... now you know my secret... it's not easy to be Happy owhkay~~ I shall start with something happy first...

1. My Christmas Gift. Small but meaningful and fragrance-ful. Me likey Be Delicious, Fresh Blossom! Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray!! Thanks so much sis! Mwax!
2.  Got myself a Neem toothpaste Made from India (hehe, so proud like that...)


source : SASA catalogue

3. SFX church, lucky draw, lucky six, C3!
4. Christmas Buffet Dinner
5. Post-Christmas Dinner
6. Collistar Nail Polish!! YaY!

Sad part
1.  House Cleaning
2.  New Housemate
3.  Problems
4.  Tired + Eye bags  :(

Will talk bout that all in later post la... Tata!

"God is offering you a gift as well: the gift of complete forgiveness, freedom from sin, and eternal life with Him in heaven."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP