Used & Recycled

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This post is not related to any environmental issue. Hehe... Just that the two words suddenly popped out. A reflection in my life. What I'd been through since God-knows when. Hmm....  I don't really like to post sad stuff so I won't make this a sad one. Here's a wish from me to you all... I just wish that those kind-of-people, know how lucky they are and stop complaining how sucks their life is. Well, if you insist to do so, please find other people to pour out your anger! I am just not the right person for you to share your 'how-lucky-i-am-but-i-never-get-this-thing-bcus-story'. Be grateful for your loving and caring family, be thankful for the people surrounding that cares for you and stop making big fuss out of small things like as if the world is yours.
Sometimes, these people just don't realise....just don't realise....they just don't.... and they thought that they are always right. They keep saying how good they are, how much they sacrifice and make everything a much more better place. You know what, when you did all this...it comes from you. You don't expect to get anything in return. That's life. Not everything good you do to people you will get back just that you don't do the bad ones. Maybe I'm just a platform for you to show something or to prove something. Whatever it is... I'm fine with it. You won't see what I see and vice versa.

So now that you're happy. Good la. Next time before you do something, think! Don't involve me in your 'drama'.  I'll just walk away cus I'm not the right person to act with you. You have someone better, loving and caring out there and probably you don't even have to make any hoo-ha after that. All peace and joy to your world.

Appreciate. Shut Up. Tired.

Used & Recycled. [abstract]


Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. 
- Alice Walker

"She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know "
— Marilyn Monroe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP