Bumbu Bali, Bandar Puteri Puchong

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bumbu Bali at Bandar Puteri Puchong! Few more hours and it's Christmas!!! Before that, enjoy the pictures from Bumbu Bali. Balinese cuisine with beautiful decoration inside the restaurant and the food servings were quite large to me. The salad itself is already enough to fill in my stomach. The chicken, nasi ayam betutu BBQ chicken dish was abit dry and quite big portion. The soto was okay, nothing much about it. The mojito drink was refreshing with cucumber slices and mint. I like the latte with coconut flavour, nice smell - coconut fragrance but quiet sweet for me (added water to dilute it). Dessert was superb, banana with caramel and crunchy nuts with vanilla ice-cream. Overall, I would say the place is a nice place for gathering/hangout/lepak-place/meetup/paktoh place... Since it is rainy season now, the place was windy when I was there; comfortable with Bali feel. The price is abit pricey for me la... I thought Bali food should be cheap? hmm... Below are the pictures with incomplete name and price of the dish and drinks... I forgot :|  ... fixed :)




The Deco

Menu

  Nasi BBQ Chicken, RM26

 Salad Tipat Cantuk, RM15

Soto Ayam, RM11

 
 Dessert Pisang Bakar (Caramelized Banana), RM13

Hot Coconut Latte, RM9

         Mojito (Cucumber & Passion), RM13

Iced Blended Pulut Hitam, RM12

2 comments:

[SK] December 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

haha, Balinese food is only cheap in Bali, but when they arrived in KL they become "foreigner" and could be expensive.. :D BTW, that mojito is kind of special, with cucumber and bird's eye chili (?)..

JaQt December 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

yeah, haha... I was wondering why they decorate it with chili also... but I didn't try to eat it and drink. Maybe got super special effect after that..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP