Midnight Shift Washing Bathroom

>> Saturday, May 21, 2011

While everyone out there is probably celebrating the 'Colours of Malaysia' (I saw the announcement  yesterday...), or probably getting ready to bed... I was getting ready to take my shower. Before that, I plan to have a hot shower. So, I need to boil water and pour in the pail because the water heater is spoilt-gone and never come back. Then I remember, I saw some stains on the pail few hours ago. What do you call the black stains that's normally can be seen in the toilet/bathroom? Is it mildew stains? I think it is mildew stains. So, mildews stains on the pail... I thought, first step, clean the pail, boil water, and bath. Well, that's not what happened  Instead, after brushing the pail (satisfied), move to the tiles, suddenly move to every corner of the shower area.. scrubbing, scrubbing. Added detergent, scrubbed the sliding door 3 panel and wash away the dirt. Thought I was done, then suddenly realised outside (upper part) of sliding door was dirty with mildew stains. Took the brush, scrubber and start cleaning again. Pheww.. I don't know how long I took to clean the mentioned area... I haven't really clean the entire bathroom yet. It's only a small bathroom with 6 * 8 sq ft I think but still can't finish cleaning it. Crazaay...

If you're looking for a cheap detergent/cleaner, I think the cheapest I ever bought is Giant (brand) stain remover. Try it and have your stubborn stains removed. The solution's kinda strong, so better use gloves to protect the hand. I didn't use any and my hand (palm) became ugly.

Cranky, sleepy. Zzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP