What Happened to My Work?

>> Monday, May 16, 2011

Procrastinators...!! Oh no! I think I'm the tense-afraid type of procrastinators. :(  I'm supposed to finish my work by now, as in NOW. Sigh... 

Meanwhile....(hehe...)

Stefanie Sun Yan Zi is no more available... She tied the knot with Indonesian-born Dutch, Nadim van der Ros in Singapore on May 8, 2011. Congrats Yan Zi!!

"Today is a happy day. It is the fifth anniversary of me and my other half's relationship. It is also the most important day of my life.


"The decision to hold my wedding today is because we had dated for a long time. In addition, we are both very easy-going. It is a joyous ceremony, without any anxiety, without any special stress. The most stressful part was preparing for the wedding," said Sun in her statement.



Hmm...

Alexis Bledel aka Rory from Gilmore Girls is turning 30 y.o this year. Been so long didn't update on her latest movies/activities... She looks the same oh kan. I'll always have the 'Rory' image on her... Ahh, her pretty blue eyes.

source : alexisfan.net

------------------
Mood ruined.   :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP