Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya

>> Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello my dearest peeps!

It's Friday, Saturday and Sunday... and it's School Holiday for the kids. Hooray! Holiday and Kaamatan Festival for Sabah and Gawai for the Sarawakians... Off-topic la me.. hehe. I'm so so so tired today... Unexplainable exhausted feeling. Hmmph, only God knows! Don't wanna write too much about that. Anyway, I went to Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya last weekend. At last!! I've heard about this place in many blogs and by mouth, lalu dan maka, I decided to go there. Sorry for the oh-so-not-'Empire' photo.. only managed to snap this while driving. The mall is quite big eh. Like a smaller version of Midvalley.


Empire shopping gallery is famous for the tallest indoor spiral tube slide. It's located at 2nd floor, Lifestyle Electronics eXperiential Centre (LEX). Since it's school holiday now, I personally think it's fun to let your kids play/try the slide... macam I yang want to play kan. The mall have alot of tempat makan as well... and.... I've seen and heard so many times about macarons but never get to try it. I know there's a cafe selling them at Empire so I wanted to try la. Tak sangka, alot of other shops selling it too. I'm very 'wow' like that. Haha.. I went to the Whisk, bakery beside Whisk, Serai, Chocolat World and The Vanilla Place. These shops have macarons!!! Bookmark that. Will post the pics later on. :D

Off to Dreamland~~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP