Do What is Good for You

>> Monday, May 30, 2011

I've learned few things today from myself, my observation, and oh the Father. Patience, Acceptance and Goodbye. I really have no idea where the road leads me too and seriously, my phobia of so many things in life keep accumulating day by day, time to time. I learnt that, no matter how depressed and tired you are... I still have to show the strong-side of me. I cannot fall down no matter what because once you break and fall, no one will assemble the broken pieces for you. No one cares about it although they said they do. That is human nature, you need to say something to make a situation better but action speaks louder. Feel it by experience... I've been very patient and accepted everything that comes along in my life. It is very difficult but I overcome it by pushing my courage and patience each time performing any task. I don't know how far can I go to survive... I'm tired : of responsibility (especially if it's not yours), of learning, of being positive, of taking care, of  respect, of giving, of being mute, of being understanding, being rationale, of scolded, blamed, of giving more, taking risk.... but again, I believe all these make me a stronger person, a reality slap that I can always 'slap' myself to remember what life is. I will be stronger day by day whatever the circumstances are. I don't even have to say but you know what is good for you. 

Goodbye. Welcome. 

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.


Mother Teresa
Catholic Nun, Missionary
Nobel Peace Prize Recipient

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP