The Nail Deals!

>> Saturday, May 21, 2011

I saw three deals for manicure and pedicure. All at an affordable price... Wish I could buy all the deals but have to control my spending. For those of you, who would like to try mani or pedi or a first-timer, I definitely recommend you to take the deals. I, myself, never try pedicure service, because of the price and also of my ugly toe nails. Hehe... I tried manicure only for normal price which is around RM40-45 at Sg. Wang (2 years ago maybe) and RM35 at Midvalley. With this deal, I can do both..yeay.. I found three deals, one is ending soon...I bought one earlier from MilkADeal and just saw another new deal from Everyday...  aiyak..

From MyDeal
RM33 for this combo deal. Shop located at IOI Boulevard Puchong. Mentioned in the highlights; foot scrub and massage included. Deal will end in less than 1 hour. 

Bee Bee Nail at Fahrenheit 88, uses OPI, Essie and Nubar. Offers 5 types of Classic Nail Art to choose from for Manicure or Pedicure – or choose to upgrade to French Manicure/Pedicure for free.

From Everyday,
RM35 for this deal. Shop located at Seri Kembangan. Very worth it for such price with mask some more... and there's 50% off for nail art design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP