Fake Eggs at Pulau Tikus create 4D Egg-citement

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011

I read star news with the article title fakes create 4D egg-citement. I'm not sure what happen to me but when I read the title I was thinking a fake 4D movie is out 'with excitement' ... Then I read the whole article, scrolling down. This word chifa were repeated several times then some numbers came out. I thought they were relating the eggs with some fengshui thingy (gosh...punya budu sy..) but I still am not sure what I was reading. Re-read lagi... rupa-rupanya... it's to buy 4D numbers. S.l.o.w. oh me... brain not catching up maybe..

and "A chifa book is a small book which co-relates numbers to certain objects and actions. It is also available online on the four-digit operators' websites"

and suddenly, I teringat sportstoto lottery! Found out that the Mega Toto 6/52 prize had been swept away by a retiree from Malacca with RM17.7 million. The winning number were 10,11,12,15,23 and 29.

Eh, I was talking 'bout fake eggs right? There are articles about how to detect fake eggs and all that... but I was wondering how to detect if boiled already? Base on colour or texture? because they look the same for people like me :p



Now, we have TELUR TULIN and PALSU oredi... 

I found another site (chinahush.com) with detailed description about fake eggs, how to identify the fake and real, the procedure to make fake eggs and the ingredients as well...China oh China, why oh why...


If the fake eggs are used for salted eggs and pei dan production, can we still detect the authenticity of the egg?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP