Boutique Cupcakes at Lintas Plaza, Kota Kinabalu

>> Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally, cupcakes cupcakes in Kota Kinabalu at Lintas Plaza (the place where big cars park whichever style they like? hehe...)


From left to right - Green with Envy, Mocha Shot, Chocolate Madness (RM5 each)

Green with Envy - Green tea cupcake filled with red bean paste and topped off with green tea and whipped cream frosting

Mocha Shot - Mocha cupcake topped with mocha buttercream frosting and chocolate chips

Chocolate Madness - Chocolate cupcake topped with rich chocolate ganache frosting swirled on top

My fav out of the three would be the green tea because of the light taste I guess. The buttercream frosting of mocha shot turned out like over-creamy or maybe I was too full that day. Hehe... The chocolate is just nice although I was expecting to 'go mad' after eating it. They gave a free testing of their home-made chocolate when I went there. The chocolate was nice! 

Overall, nice cupcakes and pretty designs. It's worth for the price I guess since it's a normal 'muffin' size and I can't finish one alone. I hope boutique cupcakes can make mini cupcakes, it will be great for customers like me who would like to try out all the flavours. :) Ooh, I found out they have website and you can do online purchase of the cupcakes...Nyummy! (Oh, I just saw that actually you need to pickup the cupcakes within 2 hours after order online. For delivery, min is 50 cupcakes). Check out their site myboutiquecupcakes. There's another cupcake shop there I have yet to try. Hopefully, next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP