Nail Polish : Zoya Uma #370 Swatch

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011


 My first Zoya! Yeay...I like this colour. Suits me as I find it very hard to blend any pinkish colour on me. But this is more like near-nude-pink that blends in with my nail and skin colour. Two coats were used without top coat. Didn't get to prep my nail as you can see. Room lighting wasn't good (plus messy background) and pic taken with hp cam (flash on). The nail polish bottle is like below 

Zoya Uma 370 Nail Polish / Lacquer / Enamel

Try this colour if you don't like daring colours or a beginner nail polish user. Good quality. My fav!

Cheers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP