Charity Drive at PostMe

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011

I saw this advert in the tv just now. PostMe.com.my is an online shopping mall by POS Malaysia Berhad using PosLaju as their delivery partner. How good will that site and service will be? I went to the website straightaway... hehe.. gatal tangan.. I saw this category "Charity Home Drive". Charity begins at home, let us do something for the less fortunate. I'm not sure what got into me, but I just feel like clicking it. Over-online shopping kali, so better do some charity. And so I did...my donation through Mydin. You can choose alot of stuffs there, macam Mydin supermarket la...


I chose softener and stabilo stationery set with the total RM11.80 plus poslaju delivery RM10.60. You can choose which charity home for donation from the list. They offer several payment method either by paypal, credit card or cash payment at the post office counter. That's my good deed for today. Ok la tu kan...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP