Dissatisfied with Pos Laju

>> Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm fed up with pos laju service already. If I have other options I really won't even choose Pos Laju but because the online shop that I did my purchase only use that I've no choice. Huh!

On the day of item delivery, which I expected items to arrive, friend waited at home the whole day for the guard to intercom to inform about the parcel arrival....Afternoon went down - saw a Sorry Notice in the mailbox. WTF?!!?!! Damn la. What's wrong with you Mr. Postman ?? It has been like that for urggh....so long...

Called call center hotline the same day but too late as Pos Laju operating hours during fasting month is until 8.30pm. Next morning call again, they ask for handphone number... so yesterday waited for the 2nd delivery.

Waited for 2nd delivery.... what d'u know.. again another Sorry Notice. Wahai posmen, if you're so lazy go find other job okay.. Huh! Called hotline; I was asked to call the pusat mel because they can't initiate another delivery. Fine! I was given 3 numbers, all 3 numbers are useless - I dialed many times. Until I think 4pm something maybe, a lady picked up. I told what I want and what is the problems. 

Lady : Oh, we already attempted 2nd delivery but you don't pick
Me    : Is not I don't want to pick but your delivery man never call
Lady : Oh, we don't call customers, they should take from the delivery guy
Me    : How to take if we are at home waiting, but the delivery guy just throw a "white paper" notice to my mailbox (I have no time to think wtf you called the Sorry notice at that time, so I said white paper)???
Lady  : Sorry, white paper??? 
(omg, you should know white paper or whatever paper! What else could I get from you PosLaju??? It's either my parcel which I won't be calling if I receive it and the white paper Sorry notice la. Logic ke tak????)
Me     : (trying hard to remember what is that thing called as that lady could not figure out by herself) The something paper, err Sorry notice....
Lady   : Oh, the Sorry notice. but we memang don't call one..like that you have to call our customer care...
Me      : Hah? I called already. They asked me to call this number. Isn't that the sam?
Lady   : Oh not that, this is our customer care here. This pusat mel.
Me      : Hah?????? ( I was thinking the person who handles customer care for sure is sitting nearby her or maybe just beside her!! Grrr!!) 

Then I tried to call that so-called customer care no. of the outlet, with no response!

Wasting time putting hope that Pos Laju service will ever get better.

So, PosLaju... What is the point for putting phone number when your delivery man will not even call and I am not sure what is your policy on that. The number is just sekadar untuk memenuhi kehendak borang ke? Most probably. Again, when I asked for 2nd delivery, what is the point for the person to ask my phone number? Also just untuk tujuan rekod kan???? To show that the call receiver did his job by taking note of the requestor's phone number. 

Poor service you PosLaju! Excellent in giving out Sorry Notice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP