Contribution and Sacrification

>> Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Years gone by and here I am still the same. I know, the same old me right. Just wish to tell you all that, I know and am aware of my non-participation/contribution to the family or anything that can be related to that. But, on the other hand, no one was ever concern of me too; when I fall apart and at dark moment. I do wish I can move forward and have better days ahead.... Sometimes, things can't change.


Someone who is happy on the outside and look charmingly attractive doesn't mean that he lives happily with a good financial status. When you are poor, you don't tell people you are penniless because you don't want to be looked down. I think these applies to everyone out there. Only rich people either trying to look 'poor' or just be it "I am rich" or poor people trying to 'look rich' or poor that is really poor until cannot do anything about it. Others are those type that have this principles; I will be me - WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get. Aaah, Life!


Strucked!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP