Shopping Blisters

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a tiring weekend... Tired gila babi!! Caught in stupid jam in BB area cus they close the road for the world cup final.... Cars not moving!! Stayed up for world cup final, slept less than 7 hours, worked for 2 hours (hehe).. to KL in 30mins with traffic jam. to One Utama, Damansara and back to lousy hotel at night. Again, eyes closed not more than 7 hours. Walked under hot sun!! home and to the Curve and Ikea. (Tired!!!). Caught in jam during peak hour. What an experience.. when I always try to avoid that everytime go out. Driving fast is not fun, I know. But driving slow also (not fun) okay... So, terpaksa choose; especially when time is ticking and you're rushing. Hmm... berapa kali sy ulang-alik tu aah. Till I can't think/count oh. Not forgetting, the taxi yang bikin panas suddenly keluar without signal!! urgh... HWC1937 tuu.. and also this car with WTF xxxx plat. I don't remember the numbers, but the letters were WTF. Memang WTF lor.. Drive on fast lane but kept braking. No cars in front some more. See the tense....can you feel it?? Haha.. That sounds like I'm an impatient person or panas baran....but no okay. Hehe....

Woke up this morning, felt leg pain, muscle cramps, and blisters. My mouth ulcer lagi yang sudah few days lamanya. My pimples lagi. Complaining too much kah?

In need of massage, spa, relaxation, de-stress treatment etc. (Shout!) . I wish. Not that I don't want to eat, not that I don't want to go out, not that I don't want to watch movie.... but I am tired. I rather starve or sleep or grab something light for my stomach. I rather rest than going out. Two hours driving is tiring. Put you in my shoes, if you know what I mean. Sorry for disappointing you!

-smelly buffalo in the 'mud puddle'-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP