'Frickay' Friday

>> Friday, July 16, 2010

O.M.Geezz....! I got the shock of my life just now (Exaggerating... hehe). I was stuck in traffic jam, cars moving very slow. So, waiting for the car in front of me to move...my head concentrate depan only; like 'muk tuk' like that. Then, suddenly I heard 'honk' sound. Of course, I didn't care bout it. Then, the car 'honk honk' again. So, my head automatically pusing to the left to see what's with the honking. The car was beside me pula... I see no hal, I turned back my head to front. The car move forward bit then 'honk honk' again. This time, it's just in front me on the left. I don't need to pusing left or right to see, just move my eyes to the left can see already. The car is not moving, so I look at him. The guy waving, smiling, pointing to himself (imagine orang gila... macam tu la tuu. Not those friendly face ah). I looked at him (1,2,3 seconds.... Ok. Tak kenal. Don't bother. Just keep looking front). Still counting, 4,5 seconds.... still there. After that, the car drove off cus no cars in front already. I took a quick look at the back of the car, several boys behind...plat number W something something 8.... I can't remember. Scary lor... got a car suddenly stop like that..stranger waving at you. Thought my car got problem or what. My hands felt cold and still in 'what-was-that-all-about?'-face ... Trus teringat pasal my friend being followed by a stranger at night.. Maybe that driver mistaken me for somebody else... (tapi sampai stop and 'hi' lama ni). Aduii.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP