Lame Post about my beloved Laptop Charger

>> Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I don't like this place... It's Papparich Restaurant, Cheras Tun Hussein Onn (yeah, you ain't go be a rich pappa by eating there)

I wanted to online, so was looking for a nice comfy place to surf the net. I chose this place because it looks ok from the outside (Never judge the book by its cover, huh). I went in, and asked the staff whether they have wifi service. He told me that they have sockets outside area. I looked around, the plugs are on the wall left side and the tables are arranged on the right side. SO, in between is the laluan. Once I saw the plug sockets and the table, I kept looking left right left right. Sheezz.... I have to let down my cable charger on the floor. And it will be dirty, step by people. Sigh.. Then, I tried to put the cable on the chair to avoid it from touching the floor. I was relieved cus was thinking I saved 'them' from the dirty floor. Then, the staff saw my cable on the chair. He wanted to put it down. I said I don't want (with innocent eyes). His friend came and said can he put it down. I said Nooo.... (muka kesian). At the end, looks like they don't understand what I said. There my cable charger went down on the floor. Daymn!!! Segala dettol, wipes trus pop in my head. I'm not a clean freak ok...hehe. But I always try to avoid any dirty contact. I imagine all the bacterias in 50X zoom in microscope ( I can't erase that image). That's all bout my rant on this place. Not that I don't like the staff or this place but my cable charger.......aaah. Haha. Anyhoo, the food wasn't nice. I ordered lime barley. Around 20 mins then the drink arrived. It's just barley syrup and half lime dumped in. Too sweet lagi tu. My chicken chop rice arrived 30 mins late. The rice was cold and chicken salty.

Out~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP