South Africa 2010 - Game Schedule Malaysia Time

>> Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup fever going on....Are you catching it? I thought I won't but after triggered with bettings from my friends and workmates.. I got excited! Haha. I still remember the most memorable FIFA world Cup 2002 during my school time. My favourite player was Kaka although he was quite a newcomer that time, but he performed very well. I and my friends were crazy during those times, staying up late just to catch up with our favourite team and meet up in class talk bout it all day long. With our creativity, we even made our own unique design of the team and player that we supported. That 'historical piece of art' have been 'stored' in a scrapbook. Funny moments.

Anyways, this year 2010 surely won't be the same. Different environment, different friends, different place... Still, I enjoyed it. Match schedule of FIFA 2010 (Malaysia time). Gonna have panda eyes...


source : fifa.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP