Ugly Big Butterfly

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010

While waiting....... I went to Monrods Kitchen at Cheras. It's a random pick out of several cafes/restaurants/kopitiam there. The full name of the restaurant is Monrods Kitchen Nasi Ayam Periuk Besar & Western Bob. Obviously serving nasi ayam and maybe some western stuffs. But I only ordered Chococino Ice Blended. The taste is like normal chocolate. So, don't expect too much from it. While sitting and surfing the net using their free wi-fi, suddenly a big butterfly flying in. It was so ugly. I still keep my cool not to move or jump away. But the thing kept flying up and down, left and right.. then it goes near me (like trying to attack me) (ps: that 'thing' IS big). At last, it forced me to move away from my position..and still flying again... I almost jump to wherever I could as long as the thing is not in contact with me. The waiter saw me (giggled) and about to help me. Luckily, right at that time, that ugly-big-butterfly flew away. Butterfly does look pretty in pictures, graphics, and the small types.... but the huge one... urgh, No!


Chocolate Ice Blended Drink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP