...but life has to move on

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've been m.i.a... Hmm, I don't know where to start. This unplanned ordeal is not something that I think anyone can face bravely, strongly. It was hard for everyone even for me who might be puny in the situation. Truth is, I can't stop thinking too ...  I know how much you will miss him and how hard it will be for all of you.  He will always be remembered for his great charm and wit. I will be there whenever you need my help. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

It's not easy... but life has to move on. Be strong.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go. - Author Unknown

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.

Forever Missed, Forever Remembered.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP