NEW Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator - Free Sample

>> Sunday, September 25, 2011

Experience New Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator at Jusco Mid Valley, East Entrance Lobby, Sept 19 - 25th. Get your complimentary skin consultation and take home a 3-piece skincare regime sample just for your skin. Call 03 2284 0625 to make your appointment or simply walk in.

Fan of Estee Lauder, have you tried the new Idealist Illuminator? Go grab the sample fast! I went to Midvalley yesterday to get mine, but according to one of the promoters 'get your complimentary skin consultation and take home a 3-piece skincare regine sample' <<--- the promoter said you only get that when you purchase any estee lauder product. Hmm... anyhow, the first promoter that was assigned to me was very nice and funny. She gave me a pair of illuminator samples and also Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme samples. She told me all the product info and how to use it eventhough I showed no interest of buying and she didn't pushed me to buy. I like that kind of attitude and it makes me want to look for her again for my future purchase. The manager/supervisor in charge yesterday was nice also although she has this strict look on her. Hehe.. She let me tried their Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator. It reduces the look of dark circle and puffiness. The key of this product is the specially contoured ceramic-tip applicator that helps reduce the look of dark circles, puffiness, shadows, fine lines. Now now... that really attracted me to buy... sob sob. I'm easily persuaded you see. I shall review about the products later on. So, ladies today is the last day for skin consultation at MidValley Jusco. Oops, I forgot to tell that I did my skin consultation too and my skin collagen is at good level :) ....I don't want to grow old :(

Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator Samples

....and you must have thought that I didn't purchase anything. Almost true..Guess what, my sis almost nodded her head to purchase it and my friend already gave a "Yes I want" signal. My role there was to consult that 2 fellas; 1: Don't buy first 2: Buy the Pore Minimizing Range and get more samples for other range to try. I'll probably get this next month. Eee....

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP