Bead.ing Enthusiast

>> Sunday, September 4, 2011


I'm currently addicted to beading (bēdiNG).... but I have zero knowledge on it, so I went on to read and search for info.  I read many times but I still don't know where to start and what to buy. Also, the good brands are all quite expensive. My shopping place is beading.com.my; it's a good start from there for beginner purchaser. I bought a total of RM40, the items are - eyepin gunmetal-plated brass,economy chain nose pliers (jaw:smooth),nylon coated beading wire- clear- 7strand,clasp -lobster claw, crimp beads, Preciosa Czech Fire-Polished Glass, and round hole rocailes. I've no idea why I purchased eyepin as I won't be using it for my beading project..hmm.. The economy plier is very cheap but quality wise I think so-so, but still good for hands-on beginner. My crimping skill is terrible or is it because of the tool choice? and 4mm of crystal is very small.... (duh?!~~) Hehe... Bought 4mm because it's the cheapest :p Hopefully, I can make something out of these... Meanwhile, I'm planning to purchase more. 

Stay Tuned! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP