Limited Edition 12GB PenDrive Sliq Deal RM35

>> Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grab the deal from Groupon now!

I just bought the deal. Yippee! No need the hassle to go all the way to Lowyat Plaza and search for cheap pendrive (and yet the price there actually all the same). What's the deal about? It is the Limited Edition Black PenDrive Sliq 12GB USB ThumbDrive. Well, it's not the "limited edition black" that affect my purchasing decision. It is the 12GB storage space and free delivery. Good deal right? Also comes with 5-year hardware warranty. Oh and it's RM35 for one, but RM65 for two. So, you save RM2.50 per pendrive. 

More Info:


PenDrive Sliq specifications:
  • Storage size: 12GB
  • Dimensions: 58mm (L) x 20mm (W) x 7mm (D)
  • Compliant with USB specification version 2.0 and 1.1
  • Hot plug & play
  • No external power required
  • Durable solid-state data retention for at least 10 years
  • Shock resistance: 1000G (maximum)
  • Max read speed: 14MB / sec
  • Max write speed: 7MB / sec
  • 5-year warranty
source : groupon.my

3 comments:

Munkee, September 11, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

Jaqt, thanks for sharing this very good deal! I'm interested to get one too.. But I never bought from Groupon before.. Confirm can get? :D

JaQt September 19, 2011 at 3:10 AM  

Hi MunkeeDada, aiya sorry, just checked and saw ur comment. I bought b4 other deal from Groupon so should be ok :) It's sold out already, did you manage to buy the deal?

Munkee, September 19, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

Hi JaQt, I did! but I had trouble filling out the delivery form.. Where do we get the redemption code? Got the voucher code, but I can't see redemption code anywhere on my voucher.. :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP