Rainy Merdeka of 2010

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010



Raining cats and dogs on Malaysia's 53rd National Day. It was raining like mad just now while driving back home. I can barely see the road with the heavy downpour. Adrenaline rushed, panicked, tried to keep calm.... reminded myself to stick to the lane I was on, drive as slow as I can. Put intense concentration, focused, dilate the pupil... Fuh~~ Tired leh!

Talking bout Merdeka @ National Day, after midnight I saw a gang of Mat Rempit did their stunt on their very "intelligent" motorcycles. They did the superman stunt like the pic below. Got it from this blog. Crazy!! I was so shocked cus first time mah right in front my eyes, in front my car...dang! Guess they practiced so hard that it is a must to show-off on street.

They call this 'Aerodynamic Pose' aka 'Superman'


Photos of Mat Rempit I found/saw from this blog, that I would not want to see twice. Eeew!

Celebration of National Day in each state were reported by bernama. Malaysians celebrate Merdeka with patriotism - TheStar. Last year, 2009, the theme was -- 1 Malaysia, Rakyat Didahulukan, Pencapaian Diutamakan (1 Malaysia, People First, Performance Now). This year, 2010; 1 Malaysia, Menjana Transformasi (1 Malaysia, Generates Transformation).

Let's see what recent news we have for 1 Malaysia...

Principal....dot dot dot...Johor...dot dot dot
by Malaysiakini
by theMalaymail

dot dot....racist...dot dot...Namwee...youtube
Suspend 'racist'.... by themalaysianinsider.com

Extracted : "Malaysia does not just belong to the Malays, you know. The Chinese and Indians are also Malaysians,” he reminded.

till then.

Merdeka!!! (x 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP