FJ Benjamin Warehouse Clearance, Parkroyal Hotel KL Updates

>> Friday, August 27, 2010



Add ImageJust got back from the sales... since (err...) morning...


Reach there around 9.50am through RM2 smart tol. Took Jalan Sultan Ismail exit and once got out from the tunnel make sure stick to the right lane (don't like this road, confusing....esp during peak hour). I missed out the entrance twice last month. Grr... I drew a lousy-sketch map so that I'll remember it next time. Red arrow to Parkroyal hotel's parking and blue arrow to Fairlane Residence's parking.



The parking space of the hotel are limited. Went there already full. The guard directed us to the other parking lot of Fairlane Residence. The rate was RM3 for first hour and RM2 for subsequent hour. Cekik darah rate. Better park at Sg. Wang or Lot10 or take LRT. Taken by hp, here goes my random photos from the sale...


To Orchid Ballroom, Level 2


The crowd


Guess heels
RM180 for 2


GAP kids



Guess bags RM80 (RM100 for 2),
RM120 - RM180,
Banana Republic RM200





La Senza
RM25 for 10

For the watch section, they have Nike, Swiss Victorinox, Nautica, Marc Ecko, Chronotech, and GUESS. Sun glass or sunshades eyewear section; Nike RM168. Nike watches - RM150 above. Victorinox swiss - RM500++ (Roughly around there I think, didn't really see this brand). Marc Ecko and Chronotech starting from RM140 onwards. GUESS, RM88 onwards... the best deal!! I've to squeezed in to see the watches.... Menyesal I didn't take the Hello Kitty watch by Chronotech. It's RM100 for two. I was holding the purple Chronotech Hello Kitty (like the one in picture) at first, then I put it back. I pass-by there again after that, only left red colour. The pink colour sold out as well. I checked back at other sites, the price of the watch is around RM500++ ooh...

Grabbed this info from orolus website.

CHRONOTECH Hello Kitty
Model: CT6323L-07M
Size: Ladies
Series: Hello Kitty
Band: Charm Bracelet
Case: Stainless Steel with swarwoski crystals
Movement: Quartz


RM 100 for two!!! (I was attracted by the charms actually...hehe..)

What I bought for myself... 2 GUESS watches RM88, 1 GUESS watch RM240, 1 Marc Ecko watch RM140. GUESS bags - RM120, RM180. Banana Republic - RM200. =/ Didn't get to browse around the clothes section as there were too many people. GUESS wallet collection are limited and they looked worn out.


From top left to right (clockwise)
(a) Marc Ecko Rhinomation Luminous and glow in the dark hands Gent' s Watch #E85012G1
(b) GUESS Crystal White Resin Bracelet Watch # W10193L1
(c) GUESS Metal strap # W65114L1
(d) GUESS Cuff Camel Leather # 60418L3


I managed to snap the Chronotech Hello Kitty
on my wrist =)

That's about it on FJ Benjamin Warehouse Sales. It's my first time so pardon-moi for the lack of pictures and information. My friend said previous sales were better with more choices than this year. Looking forward for next year sale!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP