1D B4 2012 !

>> Friday, December 30, 2011

Shout! My head is shouting like mad here.... It's only a day before hitting the New Year 2012! So many things to do, so many things to settle. It's actually just another 'next day' right.... but it felt like we are entering a whole new dimension and we have to settle everything that is not finished because bringing 'them' into 2012 is a no,no! 

But I think I will still need to bring some of 2011s to my 2012. Anyway, something pissed me off today... my almost whole day been wasting time doing research on it. It's so frustrating! Last minute plan, last minute travel. Last minute! When you plan to book a place, automatically you must check the location, see the review, how convenient the place is to public transportation and other convenient place....Haizz.. and you don't just look at one site for reviews especially if the deal is too good to be grabbed. I am not trying to say I am good here, but this is what you should do when taking a bargain deal. There are still many things that are not done yet, but I just zipped la.. Cutting styrofoam makes me happier!

New Year Resolution : Let's not be complicated with too many in the list.

  • Be Happy
  • Be Healthy
  • Be Grateful
  • I should think less from now on!
  • I should care for myself more perhaps? 
  • Be stingy?
So, what's yours? Whatever your resolutions are, I hope you all will have a great and fabulous year   ahead!

Remember to Smile! :)

"Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph."

Cheers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP