Big Bad Wolf Biggest Book Sale! 7-16 Oct 2011

>> Sunday, October 9, 2011



The biggest book sale in the world is about to begin! Prepare for the invasion of 1.5 million books at 75% - 95% discount on all books, landing at MAEPS Serdang, October 7-16.

It's the biggest, cheapest Big Bad Wolf sale yet, and everyone is invited to join the Invasion!

Date: 7 - 16 Oct 2011
Time: 10am - 9pm
Venue: Hall A, MAEPS (Malaysia Agro Exposition Park) Serdang

Book-lover, avid reader, you gotta get down there if you haven't! I went there yesterday, yupe, the first day of the sale for public (I heard there's a pre-launch a day before, Big Bad Wolf Launch + OCBC Titanium Shopping Frenzy). I reached there around 10am~ and the nearest parking space was almost full. I jumped into the shuttle train/bus? and went to Hall A. Upon entering the hall, you can see lots of BOOKS!!! From fiction, romance, computers, photography, hobbies and craft, humour, science, home deco, food and drinks, self-development, travels, children books and many more. I didn't plan to buy more than 3 books actually...but...well well...when you're in there it's like there's a 'thing' that makes you forget everything and that's when my hand started to grab and put 'em the box (There are boxes provided; small to big sizes- to put your books in). It's the 'BBW magic spell' ...haha.. what an excuse!

Last year, this event was at South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan. Anyway, enjoy the few snaps I got from my phone below:

MAEPS Pintu 1 Entrance, the spacious parking space, and the still neatly arranged books 

Look out for cookie monster... winnie the pooh and meet the Toy Story gang!

For age 1+, jigsaw puzzles, power puff girls! 

 This cute I'm a Princess - Every girl can be a Princess kit is for my niece... it's so cute that I wanted to buy it but I didn't because my box was full with my stuffs. LoL! So, a photo of it would be the 'gift'.

Art & Handcraft - Scrapbooking, Beading books! 

...and the inside pages (I know what you're thinking) 

and these are my book purchases of 2011!

All the books price range are from RM8 onwards, there were small books from RM3 - RM5. The most expensive that I took was RM12. Total all together was 200+ (aishh...). Bomb sales and wallet! My friends said that the last day of the sale, they'll cut down the price...you can try your luck :)


Now I need more shelves. 

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP